Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 13. december 2013

Flowery Fuchsine

The base color is Chanel Fuchsine 29, and I painted my flowers with acrylic craft paint. Before I top coated with Seche Vite I dabbed P2 Glamorous Finish Holo top coat 040 Just Fantastic! over the flowers, and I was done.
Grundfarven er Chanel Fuchsine 29, og jeg malede mine blomster med akrylfarve. Før jeg topcoatede med Seche Vite duppede jeg P2 Glamorous Finish Holo top coat 040 Just Fantastic! over blomsterne.

20 kommentarer:

  1. I love how eye-catching the flowers are. So pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Laura, I'm pleased you like them!

      Slet
  2. Ooh, I love the way these two pinks play off of each other!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I too think they play very well - thanks a lot Elizabeth!

      Slet
  3. That's absolutely beautiful! No less!

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful color combo and lovely flowers! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Irina, I'm so happy you like it!!

      Slet
  5. These are so pretty! I love this color palette!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Amber, I'm so pleased you like the result!

      Slet
  6. i love that metallic on it! gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Lydia, I'm glad you like it!!

      Slet
  7. business as usual. meaning - great job dear :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, thanks my friend, then I don't mind doing business :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...