Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 9. december 2013

Chanel Pulsion 547, Les Tentation coll. Holiday 2010 - swatches

As I said previously today, one of the quirky things about collecting Chanel polishes is the reuse of names and numbers, but it makes the "hunt" even more interesting! Today I'm showing two completely different colors with the same name!
Som sagt tidligere i dag er en af de finurlige ting ved at samle Chanel lakker genbruget af navne og numre, men det gør "jagten" endnu mere interessant! I dag viser jeg to vidt forskellige farver med det samme navn!
The Mondays before Christmas I'm going to show you some Chanel Holiday nail polishes. 
I already showed you: 2013/Rouge Rubis 6772006/Eclair 2272012/Malice 637 - and the rest will be 2011/Rouge Carat 587 and 2009/Trapeze 367...
Chanel Pulsion 547 – is from the 2010 Holiday coll. “Les Tentation” - and should not be confused with Chanel Pulsion 103 that I showed earlier today, click on the name to see it!
Pulsion 547 is a beautiful and bold blue-toned pink cream with a beautiful and shiny finish. The application is a breeze and dry time is good.
This is 2 coats without a top coat.
Mandagene før jul vil jeg vise nogle Chanel jule lakker. 
Jeg har allerede vist: 2013/Rouge Rubis 6772006/Eclair 2272012/Malice 637 - og de andre er 2011/Rouge Carat 587 og 2009/Trapeze 367.
Chanel Pulsion 547 – er fra 2010 jule kollektionen “Les Tentation”, og skal ikke forveksles med Chanel Pulsion 103, som jeg viste tidligere i dag, klik på navnet for at se den.
Pulsion 547 er en smuk og frisk blå-tonet pink cremelak. Den er superlet at lægge og tørretiden er god, og se lige den skinnende finish.
Dette er 2 lag uden toplak. 
What do you think of Pulsion 547 - and Pulsion 103...?
Hvad synes du om Pulsion 547 - og Pulsion 103...?

35 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. They are so different, but I think I do too :)

      Slet
  2. Lovely feminine shade. Not my cup of tea, but looks darling on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very feminine, I'm glad you think so :)

      Slet
  3. Such a pretty pink! It looks really lovely and sweet on you! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  4. I love this bright neon pink so much <3
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see why, it is max girly and feminine :)

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. Chanel knows how to make very opaque and shiny creams, I love that :)

      Slet
  6. Beautiful swatch! :D I don't know why they do this, coming up with a name isn't THAT hard!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm thinking it could be new creators - and maybe 10+ years since the last polish with that name. So maybe confusing, but it also makes the hunt more interesting :)

      Slet
  7. How lovely! It has a great shine!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It has a gorgeous shine, and yes - it is very lovely :)

      Slet
  8. I definitely prefer this one. How odd that two so different colours are called the same :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought you might - but again - Chanel made polishes for so many years with different creators - and many years between the polishes with the same name or number...

      Slet
  9. This one is really beautiful. So I prefer Pulsion No. 2.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is really pretty - but I kind of thought it would be the other way around for you hahaha - so surprise :)

      Slet
  10. that is soo beautiful! :) gorgeous shade.

    SvarSlet
  11. Love this color! <3

    SvarSlet
  12. Some difference in color! :) Difficult to chose, they are for different occasions, it's lucky you can have both!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL you can say that again!
      And yes, I do feel lucky to have them both :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...