Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 29. december 2013

Chanel Fantastic 481, Gold Rush coll. swatches

Chanel Fantastic 481 – is from the Gold Rush coll. fall 2008: Kaleidoscope 479, Fantastic 481 and Gold Fiction.
Fantastic is wine red with clear purple hue and a subtle shimmer – it is so gorgeous.
One coat is almost enough, but this is 2 coats without a top coat. The application is a dream, and the finish is shiny and beautiful.
Chanel Fantastic 481 – er fra Gold Rush coll. efteråret 2008: Kaleidoscope 479, Fantastic 481 og GoldFiction.
Fantastic er en smuk vinrød med et tydeligt lila skær og en let shimmer – jeg synes virkelig godt om den.
Et lag er næsten nok, men her ser du den i 2 lag uden toplak. Den er en drøm at lægge, og den har en skinnende of flot finish!
What do you think of Fantastic...?
Hvad synes du om Fantastic...?

32 kommentarer:

  1. Yesssssss! I love this colour <3
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  2. Fantastic is simply fantastic ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. OMG I didn't remember this lacquer.
    Why? O.O
    I love it! That dark raspberry shimmer shade is now officially in my heart

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I'm glad I refreshed your memory LOL - and it is worthy of that place :)

      Slet
  4. Gorgeous berry shade. Wishes of a Happy New Year.

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh my this is gorgeous, one of my fave shades of raspberry.x

    SvarSlet
  6. Now this looks simply edible. The name is fitting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it really does, with raspberry flavor I'm sure ;)

      Slet
  7. That's pretty - I would even wear that!! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Very very nice, looks very rich and deep, I like it! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is all of that - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  9. that is really truly amazing, i love this polish - i think i have fallen for it!

    SvarSlet
  10. i would definitely wear this :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...