Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 21. december 2013

Chanel Inattendu 503, Les Impression de Chanel coll. swatches

Chanel Inattendu 503 – is from the Les Impression de Chanel coll. spring 2010: Particuliere 505, Inattendu 503 and Tendresse 507.
It is a warm toned beige with a touch of caramel – not a color I normally would wear. My husband is less diplomatic – he thinks it looked like skin on my nails ;)
It is opaque in 2 coats, as you see it here, no top coat is used.
Chanel Inattendu 503 – er fra Les Impression de Chanel kollektionen foråret 2010: Particuliere 505, Inattendu 503 og Tendresse 507.
Det er en ret mørk, varm beige med et strejf af karamel – ikke en farve jeg normalt ville bruge. Min mand var mindre diplomatisk – han syntes det lignede hud på neglene ;)
Den dækker fint med 2 lag som vist her, hvor der heller ikke er brugt toplak.
Do you like this kind of nude?
Kan du li' denne type nude?
Og har jeg danske læsere, der er glade for den danske tekst - eller er det ligemeget?

20 kommentarer:

  1. Well, I don't like to comment this colour, but I like your husband, even not knowing him :DDD.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - i understand what you are saying (or rahter NOT saying) ;)

      Slet
  2. Not a colour I'd wear either. I think this is a shade for darker skin tones. I'm sure you can always make it better with some of your lovely nail art though.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think you are right, it probably is pettier for dark skin...
      Actually I did challenge myself to wear it on one hand, with nail art, and that was much better :)

      Slet
  3. I think your husband is absolutely right ;)
    Jeg læser både den danske og den engelske tekst :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I kind of guess you would think so - tak for det, men hvis du er den eneste, så går det jo meget godt med den engelske tekst også :)

      Slet
  4. This colour is so strange...I like it I like it not...I don´t know....
    *lol*

    SvarSlet
  5. I dó love the color, but I agree with your husband, looks a bit like skin colored polish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sure shades like this is either hate or love colors for most :)

      Slet
  6. haha skins on your nails! but I do think i would totally wear it! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, yes, and I am sure it would look stunning on you!

      Slet
  7. Not the kind of colour that I would usually wear, but I could surely use it for nail art! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. I have to agree with you, I wouldn't wear that on my nails neither

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I guess this is an either hate or love one :)

      Slet
  9. I love your husbands comment :) Made me smile! However I am not sure wether to like this colour or not...x

    SvarSlet
  10. I don't think I'd be able to pull this shade off, but it's lovely :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't think I do it very well either LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...