Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 27. december 2013

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 10

Strangely enough - The Never Ending Haul Story does continue - this is alarming indeed... ;)

 2 very old Chanel Ladies - I love them :)

Two older - but new China Glaze polishes from Ebay: Stroll and International Flare

These two I bought in August in  Douglas in Flensburg in Germany

 Pre-owned Chanels...
More pre-owned including MAC Rain of Flowers
And even more - some rare - some not so rare...

And the last 4 photos was birthday presents when I was 60 in September - see them HERE :)

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

28 kommentarer:

  1. Ah, Stroll. I love that polish.

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi Maria, Happy Holidays season!
    So many pretties all together! I would love to see a comparison between all the Chanel reds, they look pretty similar on the pictures, but I bet they're not quite similar on the nails :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Natalia - and congrats to you :)
      It is one of the plans in my head, so let's see when it happens LOL

      Slet
  3. I love these post! How many Chanels do you have?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You can see the ones I have here - and at the moment I have around 25 pending on top of that
      http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.dk/p/chanel.html
      You also can have a look at the stash list in one of the other pages in the top menu!

      Slet
  4. Beautiful haul... I know that it will never end :-) But, it's OK, I'll gladly follow all the other parts of the "never-ending-haul-story" in the future! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It has to stop at some point - hasn't it LOL
      But maybe not right now LOL

      Slet
  5. Whoa! That's a scary amount of Chanels :) I love never ending haul story posts.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Scary is a really well chosen word indeed - thanks my friend!

      Slet
  6. lol your haul really is never-ending!

    SvarSlet
  7. I would love to see a haul picture of all your Chanels! It must be quite an impressive collection you've got by now :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. How do you make 200+ polishes fit into one photo!!

      Slet
  8. wow...I am speechlesssssssssssss....
    love that old chanel nail polishes <3
    kissssss

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I so hope we could meet a day and totally nerd Chanels for several days LOL

      Slet
  9. Another awesome haul! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  10. stroll is too long on my wish list :(
    finally, some chanel i own - shanghai red :laughingandshowingheruglyteeth:

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Shanghai red is gorgeous - and so is Stroll :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...