Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 29. december 2013

Chanel Gold Fiction swatches (Facettes D’Or Gold Fiction), Gold Rush collection - comparisons

Chanel Gold Fiction (Facettes D’Or Gold Fiction) – is from the Gold Rush coll. fall 2008: Kaleidoscope 479Fantastic 481 and Gold Fiction.
It’s a warm gold with a gorgeous shimmer.
The application is easy and the dry time is good – you see 2 coats without a top coat.
Chanel Gold Fiction (Facettes D’Or Gold Fiction) – er fra Gold Rush coll. efteråret 2008: Kaleidoscope 479Fantastic 481 og Gold Fiction.
Det er en varm rødguld med et smukt shimmer.
Den er let at lægge og tørretiden er god – du ser her 2 lag uden toplak.

And a comparison with other gold polishes from Chanel
Do you like Gold Fiction?
Hvad synes du om Gold Fiction?

30 kommentarer:

  1. That's a cool looking gold. I like that it's a tad darker than the rest of the bunch :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - knowing you normally do not like golds LOL

      Slet
  2. That's a real great gold tone. I love those dark golden polishes.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. What a beautiful gold! Your brushstrokes look so clean :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like it - not sure what you mean with the last part tho LOL

      Slet
  4. I love gold polishes but this one is too yellow for me ;D

    SvarSlet
  5. Ooooooooh *w*
    I love it, that is so perfect for the new year's eve :)

    SvarSlet
  6. It's unique but it's a bit too warm gold for me.x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I am lucky that I can wear both kinds of gold :)

      Slet
  7. Wow this is going straight to my wishlist!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have one extra on my swap list, if you are interested - they are getting hard to find!

      Slet
  8. My computer hates me and is refusing to load any of the pics in this post except the last one. But I do love all three golds in that last pic, they are gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Silly computer, I hope hope it behaves better today!

      Slet
  9. What a lovely shade of gold. Not too warm, not to cool, very realistic-looking. I like it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is indeed very realistic red-gold :)

      Slet
  10. Oh wow, this gold is stunning! Love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  11. not sure how i feel about this polish. its beautiful tho. Very fancy looking.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The warmer golden colors are more demanding, I agree...

      Slet
  12. i think i like gold fingers more ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I like them all - but tend to think you might be right!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...