Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 15. december 2013

Chanel Particuliere 555, Les Impression de Chanel coll. spring 2010 swatches

Chanel Particuliere 505 – is now one of the permanent colors – but it was originally released in the Les Impression de Chanel coll. spring 2010: Particuliere 505, Inattendu 503Tendresse 507, and it was sold out lightening fast after the release creating panic. 
Particuliere is a grey-brown taupe creme, opaque in 1 coat, but here you see 2 coats without a top coat. The application is a dream, and the finish is shiny and beautiful.
Chanel Particuliere 505 – er i dag en af de faste lakker i sortimentet – men oprindeligt kom den i Les Impression de Chanel kollektionen foråret 2010: Particuliere 505, Inattendu 503Tendresse 507, og den var hurtigt udsolgt og skabte panik blandt lakhungrende kvinder verden over.
Particuliere er gråbrun mauve cremelak, der er dækkende ved et lag, men her ser du 2 lag uden toplak. Den er let at påføre og dens finish is skinnende og smuk.
Do you like Particuliére?
Hvad synes du om Particuliére?

30 kommentarer:

  1. I would never ever have guessed that the best selling Chanel polish would be a brown. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well if someone asked me a while back, I probably would have said one of the red, that Chanel do so well.
      But I kind of see why this was/is a hit, I mean not brown as such because of all the shades in it, it's a very wearable (altho safe) color and elegant if you like those color shades....

      Slet
  2. I always thought that Rouge Noir should be the most sold Chanel-Polish?

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I might be mistaken for sure, but this is what my perfumery have told me the sales person from Chanel have said - so there is room for misunderstanding on several levels....

      Slet
  3. Very fine taupy shade. I am not surprised it was initially sold out and I am not surprised it is now part of the permanent range.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and somehow a classic - even if you like that particular color range or not :)

      Slet
  4. I love this taupy shade! 505 was my second Chanel nail polish :)
    love it <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, nostalgia road - It is very pretty and elegant!

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, and welcome to my blog!

      Slet
  6. I don't like it :(
    I cannot say why people wear this kind of shade :/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well normally I don't buy shades like this, but I liked it once I wore it...

      Slet
  7. That shine is just incredible!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, I love how Chanel makes that shiny finish!

      Slet
  8. Gorgeous! Love how much Chanel polishes you own. Haha. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I really aught to hide the fact, that I have this much - but hey, it's fun LOL

      Slet
  9. love it, love this kind of shades :D

    SvarSlet
  10. Yeah! i like this very much! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. I'm in love with this shade! It looks gorgeous on you!

    SvarSlet
  12. This is something for me :-) Particuliére is particularly beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I particularly think you would think so :)

      Slet
  13. It looks good on you Maria :)

    SvarSlet
  14. I love it! I'll get it (together with Vertigo!) as a Christmas gift from my aunt :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sure your aunt will like them - great gift :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...