Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 22. december 2013

Chanel Charivari 603, Chanel Notes du Printemps coll. spring 2014 swatches and comparisons

Chanel Charivari 603 – belongs to the Chanel Notes du Printemps coll. spring 2014 (being released week 7 in Denmark): Charivari 603, Tapage 605 and a repromotion of Ballerina 167, first released in 2005,  I was lucky to find one prematurely on evilbay!
Charivari looks like it a mauve purple plum cream in the bottle, but on the nail it is somewhat darker, more smoky mauve – see comparisons with Vertigo, Paradoxal and Provocation at the end of this post.
This is 2 easy coats, the application is a breeze and the dry time is good.
Chanel Charivari 603 – hører Chanel Notes du Printemps kollektionen foråret 2014 (sælges I Danmark fra uge 7): Charivari 603, Tapage 605 samt Ballerina 167, der også blev solgt i 2005, jeg var heldig at finde den på Ebay.
Charivari ser mauve-blommeagtig ud i flasken, men den er noget mørkere på neglen, mere en røget mauve – se sammenligninger med Vertigo, Paradoxal og Provocation i slutningen af indlægget.
So are you going to get Charivari, when it hits the stores?
Er Charivari på ønskesedlen, når den kommer i de danske butikker i uge 7?

20 kommentarer:

  1. Oh...what a lovely dusty brownish violett. I like Charivari even better than Provocation. I will have to buy :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous shade! It's nice to have find it so early, it looks beautiful on you, I wonder if it would look as pretty on my skin tone. Can't wait to try it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's so lovely to be able to show early swatches for once LOL

      Slet
  3. very pretty! :) Gorgeous shade, evilbay! lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - yep, a nickname for the otherwise nice Ebay :)

      Slet
  4. Stunning and lovely shade. Love it.

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh, yes, this is something for me! :-) And I like how it looks on your nails! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it is yes - thanks a lot my friend :)

      Slet
  6. That looks really cool on you. I'm surprised at how much darker it is on the nails than it is in the bottle. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I was very surprised too - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  7. Oh yes I love it! But a spring polish? nahh I think it's too dark for a spring collection.xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well it's relased in the US now, and in February here in Denmark, so I think that's a good color for now LOL

      Slet
  8. It looks so gorgeous on you!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...