Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 14. december 2013

Dior Merveille 651, Les Rouges Or coll. Holiday 2011 swatches - Collaboration Saturday

On this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing:
Dior Merveille 651 from the 2011 Holiday collection Les Rouges Or - it's a gorgeous red a beautiful golden shimmer.
The formula is flawless and the dry time is good. It can be used as a one-coater, but here you see 2 coats without a top coat.
På denne Collaboration Saturday sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel viser jeg i dag:
Dior Merveille 651 fra 2011 julekollektionen Les Rouges Or - det er en smuk rød med et smukt gyldent shimmer.
Den er let at arbejde med og tørretiden er god. Den kan bruges som en et-lags, men her ser du to lag uden toplak.
What you think of Merveille?
Lets see what Elena is showing us today :)
Hvad synes du om Merveille?
Lad os se Elena hvad viser os i dag ;)

32 kommentarer:

  1. That's really pretty. The golden shimmer makes it look a little bit orange too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That was my thoughts exactly when I wore it!!

      Slet
  2. oh this color is christmas in all its classic meaning! very beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Goregous color, works all the time!

    SvarSlet
  4. I think I have a similar shade from Nails Inc :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous red polish. I love the shimmer! ♥

    SvarSlet
  6. Nice bridge shade between rusty oranges and a more traditional holiday red.

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh this is so yummy!! What a gorgeous color!!! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. WOW!!! I love the shimmer on it. (:

    SvarSlet
  9. This is gorgeous shade. The shimmer looks fantastic.

    SvarSlet
  10. Merveille est merveilleux *w* (yup, that's french XD)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Mai oui, tres merveillieux mon cher ami ;)

      Slet
  11. Looks good on your nails, but it's too "orange" for me :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does have that tiny bit of orange - yes - but I'm glad you like it on me :)

      Slet
  12. I like this one too Maria :)

    SvarSlet
  13. Very beautiful shade!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...