Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 28. december 2013

Dior 887 Purple Mix swatches - Collaboration Saturday

On this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing:
Dior Purple Mix 887 - a gorgeous purple creme polish with the famous Dior hidden shimmer. It is dark, but not blackened, and it has a slight dusty quality.
The formula is flawless and the dry time is good - but I do not like the wide brush in the newer Diors, I prefer the smaller brushes...
På denne Collaboration Saturday sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel viser jeg i dag:
Dior Purple Mix 887 - en smuk lilla cremelak med det berømte skjulte Dior shimmer. Den er mørk, men ikke over i det sorte, og den er en lille smule støvet.
Konsistensen er perfekt og den tørrer godt - men jeg er ikke vild med den brede pensel i de nyere Dior lakker, jeg foretrækker de mindre pensler...
Do you like Purple Mix...?
I wonder what Elena is showing us today, lets go and have a look :)
Hvad synes du om Purple Mix...?
Gad vide hvad  Elena viser os i dag, skal vi smutte over og kigge :)

34 kommentarer:

  1. such a beautiful shade!! <3 it..

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    SvarSlet
  2. What a beautiful shade, Maria :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. this purple looks fantastic!

    SvarSlet
  4. What a lovely shade of purple! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. It is really beautiful shade :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh, yes, this is really beautiful purple! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. That's a beautiful shade. I must say that I prefer the darker shades over the nudes :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Lovely colour, but I'd like it better if the shimmer were more visible.

    SvarSlet
  9. This will be one of the Diors, I'm going to buy next :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  10. What a gorgeous shade!
    And I love how it looks on your lovely nails :)

    SvarSlet
  11. my heart just skipped a beat :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, it is a pretty color, so I see why :)

      Slet
  12. look at those silver shimmers.

    SvarSlet
  13. it's purple, of course i love it :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...