Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 1. december 2013

Chanel Graphite 529, Illusions d'Ombre coll. - swatches

Chanel Graphite 529 – is from the Illusions d'Ombre coll. fall 2011 including Peridot 531, Graphite 529 and Quartz 525.
Graphite is a gorgeous shimmery foil polish with shimmers of gold/green, bronze, gunmetal, and it changes in color depending on the light and angle, but not in a duochrome way.
One coat is enough, but here you see two coats without a top coat.
Chanel Graphite 529 – er fra Illusions d'Ombre kollektionen efteråret 2011 der omfattede Peridot 531  Graphite 529 og Quartz 525.
Graphite er en smuk shimmer-foil lak med shimmers i guld/grøn, bronze og stålgrå, og den skifter farve afhængigt af lys og vinkel man ser den fra – men ikke som en duochrome.
Et lag er nok, men her har du to lag uden toplak.
Do you like Graphite...?
Hvad synes du om Graphite...?

26 kommentarer:

  1. It sparkles so beautiful-y! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. This is so pretty and the sparkle is adorable.

    SvarSlet
  3. Graphite is such an amazing and soooooo wonderful nail polish <3
    love it so much <3
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I understand why, it really is amazing :)

      Slet
  4. love this much more than previously :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Yes, I like this a lot. I also like that it's a one coater. Not that I would consider stamping with such an expensive polish, but... :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL maybe a bit too expensive for stamping yes - but lovely for sure :)

      Slet
  6. I just simply love Graphite.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. I don't own that but I should: that is so me! *3*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should, and it is possible to find it pre-owned, but it's getting harder...

      Slet
  8. such a classy colour, looks great on you!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...