Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 15. december 2013

Chanel Fire 159 - swatches

Chanel Fire 159 – unfortunately I have not been able to find any info about neither collection nor year/season – can you help me...?
Fire is a classic and very beautiful true red bold and bright creme polish. You can easily get away with one rich coat, but this is 2 coats without a top coat, and ahhh, that amazing shine…
Chanel Fire 159 – jeg har desværre ikke kunnet finde oplysninger om, hverken hvilken kollektion den tilhører, udgivelses år eller årstid for den – kan du hjælpe mig…?
Fire er en klassisk og meget smuk rød creme lak, pågående og frisk. Den er meget velpigmenteret, så du kan sagtens nøjes med et generøst lag, men her ser du 2 lag uden toplak – og se den smukke og skinnende finish…
Do you love Fire as much as I do?
I know it's a red like so many others BUT I love everything about it: can be used as a one-coater, and the formula and shine of Chanel is so unique...
Synes du lige så godt om Fire som jeg gør?
Jeg ved godt det er en rød som så mange andre MEN jeg elsker den: den kan bruges med et lag, og Chanels skinnende finish og fantastiske konsistens er så unik...

27 kommentarer:

  1. I know, a red among many others but this shade look as a perfect red, I understand why you love it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YAY, I'm pleased to hear it - it's sooo pretty!

      Slet
  2. Classic Hollywood glamour at its finest!

    SvarSlet
  3. I can see this one on Hollywood divas.

    SvarSlet
  4. What a red! So classy I love reds like these especially around Christmas time! Looks gorgeous on you! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's the perfect Christmas red - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  5. What a bright and bold red! So classy and elegant on you! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed so bright and bold - aw, thanks a lot Yun!

      Slet
  6. absolutely beautiful fire red :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Yup, that's a really cool red, I like it! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. this is a gorgeous red maria, btw I'm jealous on your chanel collection.x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you think so too :) - OH, I'm kind of glad you find it worthy of a bit of envy LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...