Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 22. december 2013

Chanel Rose Moire, Rouge Allure Moiré collection swatches and comparisons

Chanel Rose Moiré 593 is from the Rouge Allure Moiré coll. fall 2013: Rose Moiré 593 and Rouge Moire 595.
Rose Moiré is a nude metallic with shimmer, hints of pink and lavender and a foil-like finish. In the bottle it looks like fine silky velvet.
It’s not a color I normally would wear, even if it isn't a catastrophe, and as you know my mission is to show as many Chanel polishes as possible here on my blog!
It’s a one-coater if you are in a hurry, but this is two coats.
It is clearly prone to brush strokes, but I added a top coat before it was completely dry, and that took fairly well care of the problem. I imagine this would be perfect for stamping, if you have the heart to do so.
Chanel Rose Moiré 593 er fra 2013 efterårs kollektionen  Rouge Allure Moiré: Rose Moiré 593 og Rouge Moire 595.
Rose Moiré er en nude metallic med et strejf af pink/lavendel med en folieagtig finish. I flasken ligner den en silkeblød fløjl.
Det er ikke rigtigt min farve, selvom den ikke er katastrofal, og min mission er jo at vise flest mulige Chaneller her på bloggen!
Det er en et-lags lak, hvis du har travlt, men her ser du to lag uden toplak. Det var lidt svært at undgå synlige penselstrøg, men jeg lagde en toplak før den var helt tør, og det tog ret godt hånd om problemet. Jeg tror den vil egne sig godt til stamping, hvis man kan nænne det.
And finally the comparison with Chanel Violette 73 from spring 2001 - og til slut sammenligningen med Chanel Violette 73 fra foråret 2001.

What do you think of Rose Moiré?
Later this afternoon I'm showing the brand new Charivari 603, not yet released...
Hvad synes du om Rose Moiré?
Senere i eftermiddag viser jeg den splinternye Charivari 603, der først sælges fra uge 7 her i Danmark...

20 kommentarer:

  1. I reminds me of one part of Blackadder: Back & Forth. It is at the same time futuristic and retro.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is so true - I get both the retro and futuristic feeling from this one!

      Slet
  2. Eventhough I like this colour, I skipped this one, knowing it wouldn't match with my skin-tone.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also skipped it until I found a slightly used, pre-owned one, and I am glad I finally did buy it!

      Slet
  3. That's a grandma-polish if there ever was one :D I'm looking forward to seeing the next one up :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it needs a little more "salmon" to be a true grandma polish LOL

      Slet
  4. I love this colour! Everybody say that it is a granny colour but I love it on my nails <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think the main thing is that we feel happy about a color ourselves, and if others don't like it, it's up to them :)

      Slet
  5. Looks beautiful, love it :)

    SvarSlet
  6. this has some real potential for stamping. :)

    SvarSlet
  7. this polish is cool, you should wear that, i love it on your nails :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so *Ky*, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  8. They are nice, a little bit more mature i gues.. The structure shown on the pictures look the same like trapeze.xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, to me it's a mature color too - more mature than me (60 years, but childish at heart) - and yes, the finish is pretty much the same, but this one is much stronger in pigmentation!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...