Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 10. december 2013

NARS Beautiful Stranger coll. swatches: Dance Dance Dance, Shameless Red, Manosque and Lost Red

 
In the fall 2013 NARS released a Guy Bourdin inspired collection. The Beautiful Stranger 7,4 ml mini set in the colors: Dance Dance Dance, Shameless Red, Manosque and Lost Red - is part of the collection.
Normally I love the NARS formula, but these all had goopy tendencies, the two worst were Shameless Red and Manosque.
All are shown in 2 coats without a top coat.

Dance Dance Dance is a beautiful medium purple cream, and the formula was OK in this one.

Shameless Red is red with hints of pink and coral, and unfortunately this formula was truly goopy.

Manosque is a mushroom-brown mauve, and this formula was better than Shameless Red, but far from the normally lovely NARS formula.

Lost Red is a beautiful true red - the formula was OK in this one.

So, what do you think of the Beautiful Stranger set?

30 kommentarer:

  1. The purple one is definitely my favorite!

    SvarSlet
  2. Please kill me Maria :D Love them all they are so beautiful!!!

    SvarSlet
  3. I love the purple and the mushroom-y one. Too bad about the formula.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are beautiful, and yes that is so strange...

      Slet
  4. Beautiful colors and swatches! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. I've never heard anything about NARS polishes but I would have expected the formula to be good - I can't believe how badly Shameless Red applied!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well I can assure it normally is - if it has something to do with the mini bottles to do I wonder, but I cannot see why...

      Slet
  6. I love Dance Dance Dance and Manosque! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I love Lost Red sooooo much :)

    SvarSlet
  8. thats too bad about the formula Dance Dance Dance is my absolute favorite!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it's purple - so I kind of guessed my friend :)

      Slet
  9. Aw what a pretty collection :D Too bad the formula wasn't up to par!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, and yes, that was a bit of a disappointment!

      Slet
  10. From your photos the bad formula is not visible :), I like them all. Maybe the purple slightly more, and I think the mauve looks very good on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I tried to edit the best I could :)
      Yes, they are really pretty, the purple and the red are my favorites :)

      Slet
  11. Too bad about the formula! It isn't showing inn your pictures at all!

    SvarSlet
  12. Oh and the polishes are very pretty!
    x

    SvarSlet
  13. I can't see that bad formula on your nails, I have to say :)
    Dance dance dance is gorgeous!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Photo editing can help a lot - and yes she is, and her formula was great :)

      Slet
  14. Dance Dance Dance is gorgeous! Too bad the formulas were awful! :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately Dance Dance Dance has an OK formula - she really is pretty!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...