Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 8. december 2013

Chanel Frenzy 559 swatches

Chanel Frenzy 559 – is from the Les Essentiels Coll. fall 2012: Vertigo 563, Suspicious 561 and Frenzy 559.
Frenzy is a grey beige cream, not at all pretty on me, but elegant on so many others. And as you know: my mission is to swatch as many Chanel polishes as possible. 
This is 2 easy coats, the dry time is good and the shiny finish is amazing.
Chanel Frenzy 559 – er fra Les Essentiels kollektionen efteråret 2012: Vertigo 563Suspicious 561 og Frenzy 559.
Frenzy er en grå-beige cremelak, der ikke er så pæn til mig, men elegant på så mange andre. Og som du ved er det min mission at swatches så mange Chanel lakker som muligt.
Du ser her to let lagte lag, og den har en god tørretid og en flot skinnende finish.
Is Frenzy a color for you...?
Er Frenzy din farve...?

26 kommentarer:

  1. Frenzy is not something I'd wear, but you probably already guessed that. I do understand the purpose of swatching as many Chanels as possible though. Your collection must be huge by now. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I sure did guess that - and yes, it is, in the spreadsheet my Chanels have gotten a separate page, so it's easy to keep track of the number :D

      Slet
  2. I think this looks great on you! I don't know what you're talking about lol <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I know, it's all in my mind :) - thanks Traci!

      Slet
  3. It actually does look pretty on you! This type of colour I always use in nail arts. I find it a bit boring when it's only that one colour.xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it is well suited for nail art :)

      Slet
  4. I am quite underwhelmed. I think this nail polish colour only looks nice on darker and deeper skin tones, but I understand and applaud your endeavor to show as many Chanels as possible.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. To tell the truth it's not my favorite either :)
      And yes, that's my mission - I miss a place with a lot of info and swatches, there only are very few :)

      Slet
  5. Nude perfection,and even these polishes don't complement my super pale skin I still like to wear them from time to time

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I see why many love this elegant color, and I would wear it with nail art :)

      Slet
  6. Somehow I like it and somehow I don't. I also have some shades like this, but I never wear them.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, that's pretty much just like I feel about it :)

      Slet
  7. hello, my name should be elegance ;)
    lovely shade :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I get to keep Fuchsine - maybe you get to have this ;)

      Slet
  8. ooooh i would sooo wear Frenzy, so very gorgeous! :) comfy and elegant!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you are so much better in nudes than me :)

      Slet
  9. I think this looks great on you!

    SvarSlet
  10. I think that is very pretty on your nails :)
    But I would hate that either, on my own nails XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it on me - nudes are definitely not for all - but well, red's aren't either...

      Slet
  11. I think I wouldn't wear it on its own, but I could surely use it as a base for some nail art :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...