Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 2. marts 2016

Indigo Bananas Joy Forever swatches


Indigo Bananas Joy Forever is from the Paradise (Willy Wonka inspired) collection. It is a very vibrant green holo with scattered holo glitter of multiple colors and sizes, the largest are copper, and I think they make this polish very unique. The holo effect is super strong in the sun, but it also is fully visible in indoor light settings. I think it is beautiful, fun and unique! This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this unique combination/polish?
OBS: The copper looks so dark on the photos - it is not this dominant in person...

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. I like the shade a lot, not sure about these particles. I'd have to wear it myself to tell you how I feel with them...

    SvarSlet
  2. I think I would like this one better without the scattered holo glitter, but I have to agree this way it is a quite unique nail polish!

    SvarSlet
  3. Hm, not to sure about this. But the green color is nice.

    SvarSlet
  4. I usually like glitter and holo together, but... I'm not quite sure about this combination :) The base green is nice though :)

    SvarSlet
  5. It is definitely different and I love it. :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Argh... thingies! *claps hands in front of eyes*
    No, this is definitely not for me. I wonder if I could sift out the thingies and keep the base color ;)

    SvarSlet
  7. Joy Forever, Paradise collection... it justifies all the colours of these particles, paradise is rich of colours! I don't know about the particles, maybe I would like them all golden... :-) I love the green colour..! :-)
    p.s. of course, my paradise would be in all shades of blue... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I know what your paradise would look like ;)

      Slet
  8. What a pretty nail polish here dear Maria! I like all these red squared glitters! *__*

    SvarSlet
  9. I like how it looks, and to me looks like christmas ;)

    SvarSlet
  10. What a fabby polish. So different but cool :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...