Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 27. marts 2016

Enchanted Polish Reign Beau swatchtes


Enchanted Polish Reign Beau was released in August 2015. It is a beautiful periwinkle holo with a subtle yet fully visible effect – I think it will be perfect for spring. You see it in two easy coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it is really beautiful...
Do you like it?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. That looks really pretty on your nails!! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Your mani is so beautiful! That polish IS perfect for now! I forgot all about having it - thank you for the reminder. And also thank you for the wonderful photos.

    SvarSlet
  3. Awww...hellloooo Beatifuuullll! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  4. their polishes are enchanting for sure

    SvarSlet
  5. Periwinkle holos are so addictive (at least to me)! I love them a lot, and this makes no exception!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Also to me I rarely wear periwinkle, but I'm sooo drawn to them :)

      Slet
  6. This polish isn't just perfect for spring but for every day of the year, as far as I'm concerned. It's absolutely gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  7. No comment..! Well, this is the shade that I could wear 5 days a week, love, love, love it! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...