Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 19. marts 2016

Dance Legend 273 Melange swatches


Dance Legend Melange 273 is from the Melange collection. It is supposedly a dusty kind of purple with a lot of gold shimmer – but on my nails it does look like a murky grey-brown mushroom, not really my kind of color, but I have to admit: I think it does look quite elegant, even on me. The gold shimmer makes is quite unique. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think: do you like it - or not..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. Ugh such a sucker for shimmery polishes! Love it!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi dear Maria! This the typical kind of nail polish I like a lot! That gold reflections are a dream! *__*

    SvarSlet
  3. It definitely comes out more brown than purple. And I think it's gorgeous with that gold shimmer! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I think this looked great! I have one from the same collection but a bit lighter with the number 280.

    SvarSlet
  5. Definitely not purple, but, wow, it looks so different and refined. I like it and I like how it suits you.

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh my, that shimmer is stunning! I'm really fond of this kind of colours, I've got a few similar ones...yet 273 goes definitely beyond. It's really elegant, and I think it really suits you!

    SvarSlet
  7. The person that wrote it is purple must be seriously colour blind. It definitely looks brown to me too :D
    I like the shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  8. I like it, it looks very elegant with all this golden shimmer :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Like it? Love it!! I'm such a sucker for browns and neutrals, but you knew that already, right?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I did indeed - I'm not, but I do like this one!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...