Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 29. marts 2016

Pahlish Lionhearted Girl swatches


Pahlish Lion Hearted Girl is from The Hidden Door collection, winter 2015. It is a gorgeous very dark purple holo with pink shimmer – so stunning. The holo is super strong in the sun, but also fully visible in indoor light settings. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it - do you..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, this is truly gorgeous. And it looks so luxurious.

    SvarSlet
  2. such a rich color, love it :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh, my. That shade of purple is to die for!
    I love it when holos don't "turn off" their flame <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, me too - that's holos when they are the best!

      Slet
  4. Super beautiful, I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...