Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 3. marts 2016

Glam Polish Lehua, Moana and Lani swatches


Today I have swatches of my 3 picks of the Glam Polish Over The Rainbow Flakies Part 3. They have Hawaiian names: Lehua = flower of the Ohi’a tree, Moana = ocean and Lani = sky or The Heavens.

Lehua:
Glam Polish Lehua is a muted magenta red subtle holo with green flakies. It’s a lovely combo, I think! Two coats + a coat of Seche Vite.

Moana:
Glam Polish Moana is a slightly teal-leaning blue subtle holo with teal flakies and blue glass flecks. Two coats + a coat of Seche Vite.

Lani:
Glam Polish Lani is my favorite of these 3, it’s a blue-leaning purple subtle holo with rainbow flakies and blue, purple and magenta glass flecks. Two coats + a coat of Seche Vite.
Lani is my favorite closely followed by Lehua - what do you think of these three?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

17 kommentarer:

  1. I really like them all, it's a great selection you picked :)

    SvarSlet
  2. For me Lani and Moana are tied for first place.
    Lehua has a gorgeous base but the green flakies are a bit too much for me. It looks great on you though :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, I know thingies and you :D
      My favorite is Lani followed by Lehua!

      Slet
  3. Lehua would be pick of the three!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh sorry LOL - mine would be Lani, if I had to pick just one :D

      Slet
  4. Lehua looks gorgeous but Lani would be my pick :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Lehua is so striking that I didn't even notice the other two. :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Lani is definitely my favourite... and then Lehua :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. They are all nice but my favourite is the first :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought it might be, but weren't sure ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...