Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 6. marts 2016

Enchanted Polish October 2014 swatches


Enchanted Polish October 2014 is an impressive deep and dark olive with golden/green changing shimmer and it has a subtle holo, just enough to make it even more interesting. It was very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this blackened olive..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

30 kommentarer:

  1. The shimmer in this one is fantastic! :) I haven't swatched it yet, but now I can't wait. :D

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I got mine recently from a blog sale - so yes, you should :)

      Slet
  2. Wow these are the typical shades I like a lot. It is super classy.

    SvarSlet
  3. It looks unique, I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Unique is a good word for it. It's not my colour, but it looks cool on you :)

    SvarSlet
  5. This looooks amaaaaazing! :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Ooo La La! Quite unique and very interesting one! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. This is really special! I'm not sure if I would actually buy it, but I definitely wouldn't say no if it happened to stand on my door step, asking for a place to stay ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, one never knows about those polishes knocking on your door :D

      Slet
  8. It is stunning. I love the colour, the way it looks on you, everything.

    SvarSlet
  9. It reminds me of deepest woods... and I like it very much! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Yeah I like this one a lot :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...