Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 4. marts 2016

Pahlish Such Great Heights swatches


Pahlish Such Great Heights was from the July 2015 Duo, and I bought it in the End of the Year clearance 2015, where you at a reduced price would get a random polish, so it would be a complete surprise.
Such Great Heights is a pretty periwinkle with a subtle dash of holo. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this periwinkle with the subtle holo effect?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. That holo is very subtle indeed, but still pretty, love that periwinkle!

    SvarSlet
  2. This is the polish equivalent of a shy but oh so pretty girl... I love it!

    SvarSlet
  3. That is really lovely looking!

    SvarSlet
  4. It's very very pretty! Love it! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. I like it. It is sweet and gentle colour.

    SvarSlet
  6. If also this one is searching for a new home, I am ready to adopt it! :-) :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Nice colour and lovely holo effect - nice :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...