Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 26. marts 2016

Chanel Lilas - Lilac no 5 swatches


Chanel Lilas – Lilac no 5 is a muted and soft pink-toned lilac creme, a delicate and kind of elegant color. I don’t know the age, but it’s older than 2002. My bottle is a “Made in USA”, and I don’t know if there also is a “Made in France” version. I have been on the lookout for this polish but found it way too expensive each time it popped up. Then one day I found it at a reasonable price and instantly grabbed it. You need 2-3 coats for opacity. 
It might not be the first colors of my choice - but I am so happy to have it in my collection and I actually think it is quite elegant....


1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

12 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my that is a really gorgeous shade!

    SvarSlet
  2. Creamy, soft, girly, beautiful! :-) Perfect base also for nail art! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. It's nice to come across a much wanted polish at a reasonable price! I love it when that happens, so congratulations :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Yes, it is! And you know it's looking soooo pretty on you! ^_^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you think so - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  5. i'm not biggest fan of pinks, but this color looks great :D

    SvarSlet
  6. That's a lovely color and perfect for spring. I can see why you're happy to own it :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...