Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 22. marts 2016

Black Cat Lacquer Coven swatches + comparison with Picture Polish Cabaret


Black Cat Lacquer Coven is from the Witchcraft – Halloween Collection. It is a blackened cherry/purple with holo glitters and holo particles. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. It instantly made me think of my beloved Picture Polish Cabaret – see comparison below.
Do you like Coven?

- and the comparison: As you can see they are close – but not the same.
Picture Polish Cabaret is a little darker and slightly more pigmented than Black Cat Lacquer Coven, and there are more of the finer holo particles in Cabaret, and it also has a smoother formula. But both are really gorgeous! 


1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. Dear Maria! I have no words for this nail polish! Maybe one of the best ever *__*

    SvarSlet
  2. It's amazingly mysterious, wow!

    SvarSlet
  3. Vampy and squishy, perfect choice for Halloween. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - but I love it all year round LOL

      Slet
  4. That's aaahhhh-mmaaazzziinnng!!! *_*

    SvarSlet
  5. Uh yes, they are really close :) and squishy! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think Coven is more squishy - but close they are!

      Slet
  6. Slightly different in the base tone, maybe, yet very close to one another.
    Love thebase hue, so vampy <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...