Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 3. marts 2016

Nine Zero Lacquer January 2016 swatches


Nine Zero January 2016 is the first released of a new Polish Of The Month series. It is a truly gorgeous magenta (slightly purple-leaning) holo with tiny holo micro glitters, and the holo is really strong, and it’s gorgeous in any light setting. It was very opaque in the first coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it just gorgeous..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. This one is very pretty, I like the finish, it looks 'I'm rich' -this polish seems of a great quality.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The quality is wonderful - and I love it so much!

      Slet
  2. Caramba que lindeza!!!
    Todos que mostra são perfeitos.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  3. I like it on you. It goes really well with your skin tone.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I feel comfortable wearing such colors!

      Slet
  4. I have to try this brand very soon!

    SvarSlet
  5. It looks a bit "busy" to me but that's probably because of the intense lighting. I'm pretty sure I'd fall for this polish in an instant if I would see it in real life.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you would - at least I love it to bits!

      Slet
  6. I like it, it's very pretty! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh wow really stunning :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...