Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 24. marts 2016

Foxy Paws You Saucy Minx swatches


Foxy Paws You Saucy Minx is part of the 2014 Christmas Collection. It is a gorgeous magenta scattered holo with holo micro flakies, I absolutely adore it!! Like the other Foxy Paws Polishes it dries quickly, and you see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's gorgeous - do you also like it?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. Yes, that is a really nice red :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous, my type of shade and finish.

    SvarSlet
  3. Color to my heart! Suits you really well Maria. Love it!

    SvarSlet
  4. I like how squishy it looks.

    SvarSlet
  5. A Perfect polish for any occasion! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks amazing! And it looks so good on your nails :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh my. Can you hear the sound of regret in my comment? :D
    I've been wondering for a very long time whether to get it or not, and in the end I didn't 'cause I wasn't sure I could love the colour. Now I know I was definitely wrong!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, it's a good thing it isn't sold out, so I hope you get it, I sure love it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...