Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 31. marts 2016

Rica Cupid Shot Me and Heartbreaker swatches


This post brings you swatches of two of the no longer available Ella Ann Cosmetics store exclusive trio: Cupid Shot Me and Heartbreaker.

Cupid Shot Me:
Rica Cupid Shot Me is a gorgeous magenta-leaning red holo with shimmer and a subtle dash of tiny holo silver micro glitter. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Heartbreaker:
Rica Heartbreaker is a gorgeous, happy and bright hot pink magenta holo with flakies and a subtle dash of tiny holo silver micro glitter. It is very neon like and it dries matte, so in my book it needs a top coat.
I love both - but Heartbreaker definitely is my favorite!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

16 kommentarer:

  1. Both just seem to scream SUMMER, Heartbreaker just a little bit louder ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. Both are pretty, but Heartbreaker is my favorite. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh yes they are both fabulous!

    SvarSlet
  4. What a fantastic shades are they both! Heartbreaker is little bit more favourite of mine too! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Cupid has definitely shot me with Cupid Shot Me! It's glorious! And also discontinued, happily for my wallet. :D

    SvarSlet
  6. I like both of them, but Heartbreaker is my favourite :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...