Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 19. marts 2016

Chanel Pulsar swatches


Chanel Pulsar is from or older than 2002, and my bottle is a Made in USA, and I don’t know if there also were a Made in France. It is a gorgeous deep, blood red crelly. It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two (no visible nail line in person), and it dries with an amazing shine!
Do you like this old red beauty?


1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

11 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...