Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 21. marts 2016

Glam Polish Kate Bush Trio swatches

Today I have the Rainbow Connection store exclusive Glam Polish Kate Bush Trio: The Big Sky, Running Up That Hill and Hounds Of Love – they are also sold individually.

Running up That Hill:
Glam Polish Running Up That Hill is a very beautiful cold-toned green holo with color shifting multichrome flakies, ultra holo glitter and shimmery microflakies. It is more blue-toned in the sun – gorgeous and blingy either way. It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

The Big sky:
Glam Polish The Big Sky is a wonderful deep sky blue holo with color shifting multichrome flakies, ultra holo glitter and shimmery microflakies, super sparkly in the sun, and also very pretty out of the sun. It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Hounds Of Love:
Glam Polish Hounds Of Love is a gorgeous purple holo with color shifting multichrome flakies, ultra holo glitter and shimmery microflakies. It is stunning in the sun – but also really beautiful in other light settings. It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love all three of them, and am so happy I finally decided to buy them!

You can get the trio - or as individual polishes from Rainbow Connection!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. I'm not fond of glitters, but I end up liking each single glittery collection by Glam Polish. The Big Sky is impressive!

    SvarSlet
  2. Colours are lovely and I love the names.

    SvarSlet
  3. I can perfectly understand why you bought all of them :-) My favourite is The Big Sky :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Running Up That Hill was one of my Mum's favorite songs ever and I remember hearing it a lot - and loving it, too. :) Gorgeous polishes as ever! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL also one of mine - I like Kate Bush!

      Slet
  5. Love Kate Bush, especially Running Up That Hill. Wouldn't mind owning this collection. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, so do I - I hope you get it, it might soon be sold out...

      Slet
  6. A lovely collection of glittery polishes!

    SvarSlet
  7. All three really gorgeous, but the first one stole my heart <3

    SvarSlet
  8. I love the Glams. The store not so much unfortunately :(

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...