Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 28. marts 2016

Illamasqua Phallic swatches

It is terribly long since I showed an Illamasqua, so here you go:
Illamasqua Phallic is a blackened blue with a gorgeous cobalt blue shimmer. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but you need two. I’m showing it with a top coat.
Do you like this blackened blue?
It is just a tad to dark for me, but love the shimmer...

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube



18 kommentarer:

  1. Wow...It's so gorgeous! <3 *_*

    SvarSlet
  2. Yes, it's dark, mysterious and kind of... dangerous ;D

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, that was a dark one! And yes, I like the shimmer too :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I love the colour, not the name.

    SvarSlet
  5. wow wow wow! Gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet
  6. oh, i've been watching and thinking about it... and now i'm so sorry i didn't bought it... that needs to be fixed :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Phallic is the apple of my eyes. I'm really in love with this polish, it's been my very first Illamasqua ever and I couldn't get tired of it <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...