Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 18. marts 2016

Dance Legend High Voltage swatches


Dance Legend High Voltage is from the New Prism collection. It is a bright blue holo with a super strong effect just like the rest of the New Prism polishes. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Just look at that holo effect!!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

29 kommentarer:

  1. Oh yes, I am... *_* *_* *_* <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  2. This is surely pure awesomeness <3

    SvarSlet
  3. i love this polish, it is awesome

    SvarSlet
  4. So fine, bright and so strong, it's amazing!

    SvarSlet
  5. That's so intense and is on my wishlist for soooo soooo long! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  6. Ok, so this reminds me of the fact that I don't have any holos from Dance Legend! You are so bad for me ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I really am - and happy to be of service :D *grinning evil grin*

      Slet
    2. *pulls paper bag over Maria's head so she can keep her reputation of sweet and lovely lady intact*
      You're welcome ;)

      Slet
  7. I love it! I should wear mine again too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should, it's perfect for the season!

      Slet
  8. An impressive light blue <3 Prisms by Dance Legend never disappoint!

    SvarSlet
  9. I love that collection. Such a strong rainbow and lovely colours.

    SvarSlet
  10. Super strong and super beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. I was very lucky to get the entire New Prism collection when it was just released. Each is as gorgeous as the other and (added bonus) they stamp great as well :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that is a truly amazing collection!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...