Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 27. marts 2016

Glam Polish Fruit Of The Poisonous Tree swatches


Glam Polish Fruit of the Poisonous Tree is from the Welcome To Storybrooke collection. I have always considered this a true beauty and have been saving it for a special occasion, as I tend to do with the most gorgeous polishes – most of the time just ending up using them without any special occasion LOL – it’s silly, I know!
And Fruit of the Poisonous Tree does not disappoint, it IS gorgeous. It’s a super gorgeous dark blue-toned purple holo with magenta-pink micro flakies/shimmer. One coat was almost enough, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it - do you..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

16 kommentarer:

  1. There are to many special polishes and too few special occasions. :D
    This one is just gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  2. That collection was to die for, plus I'm really fond of the TV series so I felt like I needed it all :D
    This purple is truly amazing, a very deep shade.

    SvarSlet
  3. This is one of those rare occasions where I don't object against "the thingies". In this polish they look beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The thingies are really subtle, so no need to worry about them either!

      Slet
  4. I would definitely eat all the fruits from this tree, even if it's poisonous :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...