Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 17. marts 2016

Cupcake Polish Yule Be Missing Me swatches


Cupcake Polish Yule Be Missing Me is from the 2014 Holiday collection. It is a gorgeous blue-toned medium purple holo with a super strong effect. It seems a bit sheer in the first coat, but two coats are enough, so that’s what I used for these photos + a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this purple holo - do you?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

23 kommentarer:

  1. ...I miss it very much! Gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Absolutely stunning, this is the kind of holo's I'd love to own one day! It looks fabulous on your nails :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you get some - a lot - thank you so much!

      Slet
  3. I do, I definitely do! An amazing shade of purple for sure <3
    I love you're a holo addict, your blog is a paradise for my holo-mania!

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous shade. And so sparkly! Never tried a Cupcake polish before but really want to!

    SvarSlet
  5. Lindo demais esse tom com acabamento assim.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. It is mesmerizing. I love it.

    SvarSlet
  7. That definitely cries my name :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  8. yule be missing me... oh, i love the name, and the polish looks cute enough to catch any eye :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Of-course! LLLLLLLLoooooooveeee ittttt! *_*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...