Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 4. marts 2016

Darling Diva I Know swatches


Darling Diva I Know is from the Star Wars inspired collection: The Force, January 2016. It is a beautiful, slightly muted magenta-leaning purple holo with blue holo micro glitter and charcoal flakies. It is very opaque in one coat, bur this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. I like it, but I wish the shade was more intense... Anyways it looks good :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, I like brighter/stronger shades...

      Slet
  2. Ohhhh, this is SO me! Of you should Google for my favorite kind of polish, this is what would be in the top of the results. Absolutely gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh my, that is such a compliment for this polish - you should convince your credit card to get it NOW!!

      Slet
  3. I'm not crazy about this color, it's a little too subdued for my taste.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. For mine too - damn all the swatches that makes polishes look what they aren't!

      Slet
  4. That one is really nice. Love the blue glitter in this one! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it makes it interesting to look at!

      Slet
  5. Yes, I like it! It's a lovely baby! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. I actually didn't buy any polishes from that collection, although this looks pretty nice.

    SvarSlet
  7. Svar
    1. No, it is too dusty for me - but I'm glad you like it on me!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...