Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 9. marts 2016

Bear Pawlish Master Thespian swatches


Bear Pawlish Master Thespian is a beautiful blue holo with added holo flakies making in interesting in all kinds of light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like Master Thespian?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

23 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely sparkle in this one, as if somebody lit it :)

    SvarSlet
  2. That's a really nice blue, and the holo effect is sweet :)

    SvarSlet
  3. As a blue addict I'm a proud owner of this beauty and there's no way you could get tired of it! It's a stunner!

    SvarSlet
  4. Like? Yes! Love? Not sure... gorgeous color but a little too much for me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, it is rather intense, so that might be the problem :)

      Slet
  5. Wonderful effect, I like it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. what an awesome shade of blue!

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh wow Maria. Totally amazing and gorgeous blue :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...