Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 2. marts 2016

Bear Pawlish Aurwens Violet swatches


Bear Pawlish Aurwens Violet is a deep and really gorgeous purple holo that also has a very noticeable holo in indoor light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this dark beauty!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

24 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, that is gorgeous! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. That's a very beautiful shade

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  3. It almost looks like a colour shifter. Nice rainbows in it :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow...Sowwwww pretty and sooo Gooooorrrrrgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. I love it. It is vampy and refined.

    SvarSlet
  6. OMG OMG OMG... SO gorgeous!!! O_O
    *composes herself*
    Yes, dear Maria, I think I like it ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh you DO?? - I would never have guessed hahahaha

      Slet
  7. Amazing, gorgeous, very strong and beautiful..! Well, let's allow also this colour in "my private paradise" :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think that would be very appropriate ;)

      Slet
    2. I came back here to admire it again! :-) :-)

      Slet
  8. I love these deep colours with holos! WOW :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...