Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 9. marts 2016

Model City Fall In Love swatches


Model City Fall In Love is from the Fall 2015 collection. It is a wonderful wine red holo loaded with holo micro glitter in gold. It is fairly opaque in one coat, bur this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Did you fall in love with Fall In Love?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. Oh yes, it's so rich and sparkly! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. What a lovely looking polish <3

    SvarSlet
  3. One of the most beautiful holos I ever seen here! Very pretty!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, I'm so happy you like it that much!

      Slet
  4. Wonder wodner wonderfulllllllll! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  5. It is easy to fall in love with this gorgeous polish.

    SvarSlet
  6. I like it, it's pretty and the color is beautiful, but no, I didn't fall in love... *feels like the misfit here*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it's OK not to love all polishes even if others do :)

      Slet
  7. The first thing that I noticed is the blue shine :-) It's very rich and glittery :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. It is an interesting one. I quite like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. How could you not fall in love with such a beauty?
    This brand has been sitting in my lemming list for a very long time now. I hope I could get my hands on some beauties soon!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you do, I really like the ones I have!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...