Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 25. august 2014

Celestial Cosmetics Reaper Crew

Celestial Cosmetics Reaper Crew is a beautiful black holo.
Normally I never ever wear a black polish on its own, and my husband dislikes black polish. So I asked him to choose between a holos in magenta pink, a dark purple (both colors he loves) and Reaper Crew – and he chose Reaper Crew! He admitted it surprised him it was this dark, but he liked it – and so did I. 
The holo is super strong in the sun, and it’s highly visible in low indoor and artificial light. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite, but it does dry with a shiny finish on its own too. 
Do you like Reaper Crew - and how do you feel about black holos in general?
I bought this beauty from Edgy Polish!

27 kommentarer:

  1. It looks very well indeed. I'm not much into blacks on nails because of many reasons and actually holos are the best when it comes to blacks.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, a black holo is outstanding!

      Slet
  2. Even if your husband does not like black polishes, this one suites you very good. It looks amazing on your nails!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't feel comfortable wearing a black cream without nail art - but a black holo is an entirely different story ;)

      Slet
  3. This is pure fantasy. You know how much I love black holos and this one is really mindblowingly gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  4. I love wearing black nail polishes and this one is very special, beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. This looks wonderful and amazing. It looks great on you! :-D

    My husband doesn't mind black but he doesn't like when I wear pastels, he really isn't keen on them! And he's a big fan of a good old classic red too! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My husband prefer a good purple, well all purples, blues and reds :)

      Slet
  6. That's a great looking holo.
    I don't wear black polish along as a rule - I don't like it on me much.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't either if it's a cream, but a holo.... ;)

      Slet
  7. I love black holos. Questions? ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. I love black holos ^_^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. After I tried this I have to say: So do I :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...