Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 5. august 2014

Barry M Blueberry, Greenberry and Prickly Pear swatches

In this post I have 3 pretty polishes from the Gelly Hi-Shine line to show you, and as usual I’m impressed by their formula.

Blueberry:
Blueberry is a pretty sky blue. This is two easy coats without a top coat. The dry time is good and the shine is beautiful.

Greenberry:
Greenberry is a gorgeous green – in my mind it’s kind of a dark mint, I love it. This is two easy coats without a top coat. The dry time is good and the shine is beautiful.

Prickly Pear:
Prickly Pear is a pretty, soft lavender. Like the other two, this is two easy coats without a top coat. The dry time is good and the shine is beautiful.
What's your favorite?
Mine is Greenberry closely followed by Blueberry!

24 kommentarer:

  1. Oh these are all nice but my favourite is Greenberry too! Something special about it :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Greenberry is my favourite, the next is the blue one; lavender shades aren't truly 'mine', I do own a few.

    SvarSlet
  3. I agree with you! :-) I think I have to try to find them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you should, you will not regret it!

      Slet
  4. Wow, Greenberry is so vibrant, but Prickly Pear is my favourite of this lot. I think of the three it suits you best.

    SvarSlet
  5. Blueberry is so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  6. When it comes to pastels like these, I always want all of them! :-) If I had to choose one, I would choose Blueberry :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I guess I have the same "problem" ;)

      Slet
  7. I'll definitely pick the green one too, it's super pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  8. That blue is so so beautiful!!

    SvarSlet
  9. Love the blue and the green

    SvarSlet
  10. i can't choose, want them all <3

    SvarSlet
  11. Blue is my favourite :)

    SvarSlet
  12. Ooooh I love your pastel lacquers :D:D
    This time I have to say that I do prefer a green over a blue, like you do :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are pretty, I never will grow tired of pastels!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...