Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 27. august 2014

Accent nail with large floral nail art

The base color is Emily de Molly Head Over Heals, see swatches HERE. As usual I painted my nail art with acrylic craft colors, and the top coat is Seche Vite.
Do you like this new style of mine?
During the summer I have worn a lot of nail polishes without nail art, and when I finally did paint something, most of the time it was subtle and/or accent nails as you have seen a few examples of, and I kind of prefer that at the moment...

I bought Head Over Heals from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

26 kommentarer:

  1. Oh nice. I like this flower with Head Over Heels. I also like the fact that you have subtly added some little leaves on either finger - nice touch :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it - also the prolonged leaves - thank you so much Ananka!!

      Slet
  2. Love those two leaves on the other nail, thoughtful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Miriam, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  3. I love this new new style of nail art you are going with.

    SvarSlet
  4. What caught my eye in particular are the leaves (the shade) :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I too love that dark green shade - thanks a lot Aneta!

      Slet
  5. cool nail art :D
    this flower reminds me of passion flower, love that plant :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you think so, thanks a lot Zana!

      Slet
  6. I love it a lot. Simple is sometimes better :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Marianne - you are so right about that!

      Slet
  7. Thats a real big flower with big leafs. Pretty.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Very big indeed LOL - thanks a lot Elena!

      Slet
  8. Love it with the flower, very cute! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. I love floral accent nail :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that, thanks a lot Irmak!

      Slet
  10. Perfect base and perfect flower! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. So elegant color and very pretty flowers! Good combination ♡

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Gonca, I am so happy you like it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...