Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 4. august 2014

Celestial Cosmetics Inception and Merge swatches - 2 neon holo polishes

In this post I have two neon holo polishes from Celestial Cosmetics!

Inception:
Celestial Cosmetics Inception is a neon blue holo with a strong effect. It is recommended to use it over white, but it’s also beautiful without a white base, but over white it becomes much more vivid and neon like. Here you see it on its own in 2 coats on my index and in 2 coats over white – without a top coat - I feel the holo is the strongest without the white underwear.

Merge:
Celestial Cosmetics Merge is a beautiful blue toned neon pink holo with a strong effect. It is recommended to use it over white, but it’s also beautiful without a white base, but over white it becomes much more vivid and neon like. Here you see it on its own in 2 coats on my index and in 1 coat over white – without a top coat. In retrospect two coats over white would have shown the holo better - as you can see the index in 2 coats without white underwear is very strong!
Do you like these happy shades?
As I mentioned above the holo is quite strong in Merge - and if I had added two coats over the 3 nails with the white underwear, it would have been easier for my camera to pick it up...

32 kommentarer:

  1. Wow. I love Merge.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, both are beautiful but I prefer Inception <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, I love them! Both :) The first one is a stunning blue shade and the second one is great too, I prefer it without the white base.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love them both too . and I tend to agree about the white base!

      Slet
  4. oh my, they are so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. Such gorgeous polishes, I want them all....hahaa...;-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Oooh how gorgeous! I think I've loved every Celestial polish I've seen. Their holos are just so beautiful! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have fallen quite hard for that brand :)

      Slet
  7. They are both gorgeous! I wouldn't have thought of layering them over white, I dont think :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, most neons are recommended to be used over white - and these were too :)

      Slet
  8. Both are lovely but the Merge is quite outstanding

    SvarSlet
  9. The idea of a neon holo is interesting.

    SvarSlet
  10. Don't let my sister see that blue one, she will drool all over :-D How pretty, both!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, you must keep it safe from her ;)

      Slet
  11. These colors are so happy and neon!

    SvarSlet
  12. These look so pretty! I love them! :-D

    I think they look better without the white base - the holo effect is stronger :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. I like them both, my favourite is Celestial Cosmetics Inception, very strong holo effect :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, and it's blue hahaha - I know you ;)

      Slet
  14. you can keep the pink, i'll take inception <3

    SvarSlet
  15. Amazing! Merge over white is just out of this world!

    SvarSlet
  16. Inception *_______* On my WL, now XD

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...