Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 24. august 2014

Chanel Canicule 59 swatches - vintage

Chanel Canicule 59 – is vintage, but I do not know exactly how old it is, do you? I know it is earlier than 2002.
Canicule (means heat wave) is a gorgeous red full of shimmer and silver micro glitter, I wore this for Christmas 2013 – so yes, shorter nails!
It is fairly opaque in one coat, but I prefer 2 coats like you see here, and I did not use a top coat for these photos. The application is a breeze and the finish is smooth and shiny! 
I showed it with nail art HERE!
I love it - do you?
If you want to see my entire Chanel collection take a look in the top menu - or click right HERE.

21 kommentarer:

  1. I have it and I love this red colour <3

    SvarSlet
  2. I love a fine glittery red polish like this.

    SvarSlet
  3. So beautiful! I love vintage Chanels but don't have this one.

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous. Classic. Lovely. Wonderful! I do like it :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. It's really pretty and very suitable for Christmas. It's fun that it's "not for sale" :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is perfect for Christmas - aehm, not sure I know what you mean by the last sentence?

      Slet
  6. Really gorgeous. <3

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. It is very beautiful!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...