Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 15. august 2014

Models Own HyperGel swatches: Cornflower Gleam and Lilac Sheen

This post brings you two of the HyperGel polishes from Models Own.
The formula is really nice to work with and the dry time is really good. Both are shown in 2 easy coats.

Cornflower Gleam:
Cornflower Gleam is beautiful cornflower blue – and this exact nuance is my favorite blue, it makes me go ahhh, ooooh etc.

Lilac Sheen:
Lilac Sheen is a pastel lilac, very straightforward and pretty.
Do yo like them - and do you have a favorite?

27 kommentarer:

  1. Pretty blue will be my favourite :)

    SvarSlet
  2. That blue is almost neon. Wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Not quite, but very vivid - and gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. They are both very pretty and delicate shades. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Svar
    1. Yes, that's EXACTLY the kind of blue we both fall for :D

      Slet
  5. They are both nice, but frankly speaking I don't really like the brand.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I never had any bad experiences with MO - love the brand!

      Slet
  6. I love the blue! Like a pretty blue sky :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Cornflower Gleam is so lovely :)

    SvarSlet
  8. cornflower is so adorable and vibrant

    SvarSlet
  9. Cornflower Gleam: love :-)
    Lilac Sheen: love :-)
    P.S. Could you please stop publishing all the beautiful blue, purple and lilac nail polishes that you have? :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I cann sell you a pair of glasses that filters those colors away - it's very cheap $10.000 - and there is a 50% guarantee that is works hahahaha

      Slet
  10. Cornflower Gleam is so gorgeous! And it suits you so well! <3

    SvarSlet
  11. Sooo cute! Both of them. I couldn't choose which one I like most ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's difficult - but IMO the blue is the winner :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...