Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 13. august 2014

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Shadeling swatches

As the third of the 4 lighter shades I'm showing from Femme Fatale: ApothecaryFalling Glacier, Shadeling and Ethereum.
I believe they all were released this spring. I have fallen in love with this brand because of their unique and interesting polishes, and I have previously shown a few. Use the search function or scroll down to the "Brand" section on the right...

This is Shadeling:
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Shadeling is a beautiful holo in a blue leaning a little towards both grey, violet and periwinkle, very difficult to pinpoint – and it has a magnificent pink shimmer, that makes it even more unique to look at!
This is 2 very easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this mysterious Shadeling - do you?

22 kommentarer:

  1. The pink aura in it is lovely :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a great way of describing it - the aura, i like that!!

      Slet
  2. It is even more beautiful than the one you showed us yesterday.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love it so much too - and happy I don't have to choose!

      Slet
  3. I love it Maria! It is so pretty. I really like Falling Glacier but I think this one is better :-O

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very difficult to choose - I agree :)

      Slet
  4. sooooo gorgeous shade <3 wow :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oooh, this is very pretty--love that purpley pink glow it has.

    SvarSlet
  6. I do, I do!!! And...two easy coats *__*

    SvarSlet
  7. i do love shadeling, who wouldn't, just look at it <3

    SvarSlet
  8. It's really unique and beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. It is so unique!!

    SvarSlet
  10. These Femme Fatale lacquers are just stunning :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...