Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 29. august 2014

Kiko 466 French Charcoal and 435 Venom Teal swatches

In this post I have two random Kiko polishes, both with a very nice formula!
The first I got from my dear friend Tanja from Raggio di Luna, see all the polishes she gave me right HERE – and Tanja decided to challenge me with two colors that I normally do not feel comfortable wearing, namely grey and dark teal, let’s have a closer look!

Kiko 466 French Charcoal:
Kiko 466 French Charcoal is from the Denim collection. It is a super dark grey with a subtle hint of blue and a subtle shimmer in silver and blue, so the charcoal name is fitting. The finish is fairly matte and it is completely opaque in one coat, and this is what you see, of course without a top coat

Kiko 435 Venom Teal:
Kiko 435 Venom Teal is from the Laser collection. It’s a subtle duochrome, most of the time it’s teal but it has subtle flashes of a bluish purple, but a bit too teal for me ;) This is two easy coats without a top coat.
What do you think?

24 kommentarer:

  1. They both look great on you. I like Charcoal better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, and I prefer that one too!

      Slet
  2. Both are pretty. And the first one is a one coater, still it looks great! Hard to say which one is my pick. Both are pretty, as I've said. Equally - when it comes to my tastes. Or maybe Venom Teal more - tiny bit.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, one coaters are hard not to like - LOL difficult to decide, eh ;)

      Slet
  3. Venom Teal is so beautiful and looks good on you :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Both pleasently surprised me! Especially the first one! Will go to London end of next month and will shop some Kiko there. Hope to find this one!

    SvarSlet
  5. I think you look great in teal! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. I like French Charcoal more than Venom Teal and I think that it looks good on you! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, French Charcoal is my preference too - I'm glad you think so :)

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. If you like teal - it's definitely beautiful!

      Slet
  8. These are both lovely but I'm leaning more toward Venom Teal. But I do really like the finish on French Charcoal :-D Hehe I'm just getting over the fact you are wearing a 'teal' - I recall you aren't keen on teals? ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - French Charcoal has such an interesting finish and the tiny blue specks adds to the interest :D
      You are right, teal is not my thing, and still isn't ;)

      Slet
  9. Hi! Both of them are beautiful. I have the second one :-)
    Have a nice weekend!

    SvarSlet
  10. Both colors are nice and suit you. But do you feel comfortable with them...?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmm, the grey is OK, but not without nail art - but the teal, no, not really :)

      Slet
  11. As for me I like them both! :)

    SvarSlet
  12. love french charcoal... and i'm glad i have it, thanks to Tanja :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...