Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 22. august 2014

A England Rose Bower swatches

A-England Rose Bower is from the Burne-Jones Dream collection.
Rose Bower is a beautiful red with a subtle holographic effect, in some angles and light settings with a light magenta hue. It is super well pigmented, probably amazing for stamping – and one coat is enough. This is however two coats with a coat of Seche Vite for some extra shine and glow. 
Do you like this gorgeous red beauty..?
You can buy this pretty polish from Edgy Polish

31 kommentarer:

  1. This is just gorgeous!! Perfection in a bottle. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That really is perfection in a bottle, so true!

      Slet
  2. This is such a lovely colour and the holo is quite subtle but nice :-) I do love the a-England polishes so much :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. OMG...at a loss for words, it is a beautiful colour!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL this one really can take your breath away!!

      Slet
  4. Are you kidding me by posting all those beautiful red holos? I still don't have any ;DDD

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm doing it just to tease you hahhahaa ;)
      Go get some!!

      Slet
  5. I have it and I love it. Pretty swatches.

    SvarSlet
  6. I love it, it's an amazingly beautiful polish :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Wish I had this one! It was sold out every time I tried to buy them on a good sale. It's stunning!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you get it soon - you will love it!

      Slet
  8. It is beautiful. Like red counterpart to St. George.

    SvarSlet
  9. I need this nail polish<3 such an amazing shade <3

    SvarSlet
  10. This one is a must have ;)
    I'm glad I already own it.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...