Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 23. august 2014

Collaboration Saturday - 1 year anniversary

This is a very special post for me and my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel - we have posted our Collaboration Saturday posts one year now, time really flies, doesn't it!!!

To celebrate we have chosen to pick our favorites among the posts the other one posted!
It was difficult to choose 10 ONLY among Elena's beautiful Collaboration Saturday posts, she showed so many favorite shades of mine, but here they are, my 10 favorites from Elena - in no particular order - enjoy!!

Chanel Malice 637
- see Elena's original post right HERE!

Estée Lauder Ultra Violet
- see Elena's original post right HERE!

Chanel Gondola 499
- see Elena's original post right HERE!

Chanel Rouge Carat 587
- see Elena's original post right HERE!

Dior 908 Tuxedo
- see Elena's original post right HERE!

Dior 853 Rouge Massaii
- see Elena's original post right HERE!

Chanel Tentation 541
- see Elena's original post right HERE!

Givenchy Vernis Please! 176 Noir Céleste
- see Elena's original post right HERE!

Chanel Tulipe Noir 547
- see Elena's original post right HERE!

Dior 972 Réglisse/Licorice
- see Elena's original post right HERE!

We decided to keep our choices secret from each other - so now I am really curious to see which of my posts Elena chose, let's have a look....

22 kommentarer:

  1. It's really funny to one's own pics on a different blog ;D. I was very curious to see your choice. Good choice and thanks for that one year of Collaboration Saturday and looking forward to the next year :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I had the same feeling looking at my nails on your blog :D
      I'm glad you like my picks - and thank you, I too look forward to the next year!

      Slet
  2. I was surprised to see the nails in a different background and the nails aren't yours :D
    My picks: Malice, Rouge Carat, Rouge Massai in no particular order and then Ultra Violet.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, it's fun how we get used to seeing a certain kind of photos on the blogs we read :D
      Good picks - Ultra Violet is too gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. Great picks Maria! Some really lovely ones that Elena has posted :-D Happy 1st birthday :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Happy anniversary! :)
    (At first I thought: "Wow, how did she change her fingernails that much - and she even went outside to take the pictures!" :D )

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I guess a lot were a bit confused ;)

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and I am glad you like my picks :)

      Slet
  6. Congratulations on 1 year of your collaboration! That Dior 908 Tuxedo is stunning! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow, 1 year! Congrats! There are really some awesome polishes included...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Time flies so quickly - I agree, they are so awesome!

      Slet
  8. Happy anniversary :) I like Gondola.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, it's a gorgeous polish!!

      Slet
  9. wow, i wonder to whom i must sell my soul to get nails like hers ;)

    SvarSlet
  10. Dior Tuxedo, Chanel Tulipe Noir - fantastic nail polish! ^^

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...