Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 2. august 2014

Chanel L.A. Sunrise 287 Robertson Boulevard coll. summer 2008 swatches and a comparison - Collaboration Saturday

It's Saturday again, and that means Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel L.A. Sunrise 287 is from the Robertson Boulevard coll. summer 2008: Melrose 267, Rodeo Drive 277, L.A. Sunrise 287 and L.A. Sunset 297 – the collection was released to celebrate the store opening on Robertson Boulevard.
L. A. Sunrise is a pretty, sunny and bright yellow, and it has a subtle golden shimmer. The formula is perfect and 3 coats will in most cases be enough, but I am showing it in 4 coats without a top coat.

- and a comparison with Mimosa - as you can see they are very close...
Do you like L. A. Sunrise?
Tomorrow I'll show L.A. Sunset and next week Melrose and Rodeo Drive...

So I wonder Elena what is  up to today, let's have a look!

25 kommentarer:

  1. Wow this is a pretty yellow and I love that shimmer :-D It is very similar to Mimosa indeed :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it, and yes they are very close :)

      Slet
  2. It's a very lovely and sunny shade, Mimosa is brighter.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - in person this one is a little lighter :)

      Slet
  3. very nice summer shade from Chanel .
    I'm following your blog

    SvarSlet
  4. I love this shade! For me is better than Mimosa ;D
    Love your long nails <3 <3
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I prefer this one too - but i wish their formula was more opaque...
      Aww, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  5. This shade is just so perfect for summer! And I love your nails! That shape, that lenght, perfection.
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Christine G ♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is a perfect summer color - and aww, thank you so much :)

      Slet
  6. It's a nice yellow, but I prefer Mimosa, for it's a bit more vibrant.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. I like it. I like Mimosa better, but I like this one too. I love the creaminess of the shade and shimmer, off course :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The shimmer makes both of them very beautiful!

      Slet
  8. Gorgeous! I own Mimosa, but in your pics I like LA sunrise better. But I don't think I could put up with 4 coats!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also have to use 4 coats of Mimosa, so it's equal to me that way LOL

      Slet
  9. What a bright shade!
    Sadly yellow on my nails is awful :(

    SvarSlet
  10. Unfortunately yellow isn't for everyone :(

    SvarSlet
  11. I'm not good in yellow either, but you can wear it! *jealous* But Maria, another four coats? :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you can wear teal, I cannot *envious* :D
      Yes, it seems to be a 4-coater weekend ;)

      Slet
  12. nice, i would definitely wear this beauty :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...