Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 17. august 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 22

It's time for a new part of The Never Ending Haul Story!
You will notice a drastic decrease in the numbers of old Chanel polishes! It's not because I stopped collecting, but I have completed the collections of the recent years and quite a few "ten some" - and maybe I became slightly more sane and am refusing to pay the insane prices that some of the older I still need go for :)
Remember the polishes shown in these posts are not from one single haul, I simply photograph them as they arrive and post a number of photos :)


A blog sale gave me these lemmings...

KarenD from Frazzle and Aniploishkindly sent me this ridge filler that she swears by - and noticed a Cult on my wish list that she also had - thank you so much Karen!

Nail mail from Norway Nails!

 A craving to have even more eggplant purples turned out to be some way too blackened purples...

Two lovely old Chanel ladies...

And I got RAOK'ed (random act of kindness) by Annette N - thank you so much <3

Nail mail from Edgy Polish!

And finally some old and older pre owned Chanel polishes...

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)


28 kommentarer:

  1. Too Fancy Lacquers! Drool, drool! The last photos of Chanels - drool! And these Powder Perfects...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, OK now, I wiped away the drool, please continue :D

      Slet
  2. A post full of pretties - and Sunday can't start better than that :)

    SvarSlet
  3. The story of my life, too. ;) Having all the new polishes is just thrilling! Good purchases, especially Cult Nails bottles work for my favor.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I recon for a lot of us - but yes, it is thrilling :)

      Slet
  4. Oh, these Powder Perfects and Pahlishes look gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do - and I have shown swatches of all of them :)

      Slet
  5. Awesome haul! I noticed you got Orly Royal Navy, I love this polish very much :)

    SvarSlet
  6. OMG <3 Awesome! Melrose .....wow....wow...

    SvarSlet
  7. Nice additions to your stash! :-) Some of the prices of the old Chanels are just jaw dropping - I'm amazed at the prices of some of them! Like Jade and the Holographic set! I got Skyline at the regular price and I've seen it go for almost triple now :-| :-|

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are jaw dropping indeed - for them moment I try not to get too tempted ;)

      Slet
  8. Svar
    1. LOL - and many more to come in the next parts ;)

      Slet
  9. I love blackened purples :-)
    You added so many pretties to your stash (Powder Perfects...That greenish Cult Nails...)!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I sure have been busy - aehm I always am, come to think of it :D

      Slet
  10. Really nice bunch of nail polishes :-) I'm curious to see two Too Fancy Lacquer, blue Orly and Barielle and light blue Pahlish :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have swatched all of them - so you can find them except the blue Orly, but I will soon post it!

      Slet
  11. those too fancy lacquer holos looks most appealing to me -.-

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...