Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 26. august 2014

OPI Nordic coll.: Skating On Thin Iceland, My Dogsled Is A Hybrid and Thank Glogg It's Friday swatches

This post brings you my picks of the OPI Nordic collection fall 2014.

Skating On Thin Iceland:
Skating On Thin Iceland is a beautiful eggplant purple cream, I love this shade.  You see two easy coats, no top coat.

My Dogsled Is A Hybrid:
My Dogsled Is A Hybrid is a jade green cream, a bit dusty and far from bright as most swatches I saw before buying it. This two easy coats, no top coat.

Thank Glogg It's Friday:
Thank Glogg It’s Friday is a beautiful wine red with a gorgeous magenta-pink shimmer. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite – a TC isn’t needed, but I were on my way out the door...
So - are you going to buy/have you bought any of the OPI Nordic collection, and which ones?

33 kommentarer:

  1. First and last one... my picks :) I don't know if I buy them or not - yet.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Mine too - well they are pretty, but we can live without them, ah, maybe not without Thank Glogg It's Friday ;)

      Slet
  2. The mint one is a favorite of mine. But the red shimmer polish reminds me of maaany OPI winter collections of the last years.

    SvarSlet
  3. I think I'll only get My Dogsled Is A Hybrid. I like its dustiness (duh) and how pretty it looks on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, hahaha, I get the picture: Dusty = Vedrana ;)

      Slet
  4. Skating On Thin Iceland is pure goegeousness (is this even a word?)!!! Btw I love the eggplant shade!!! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. All three of them are pretty but I do love the purple Skating On Thin Iceland....not so surprising huh?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No not at all, I love both the purples tho :D

      Slet
  6. I like the shimmery pretty polish the most, but I'm give this entire collection a miss :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes TGIF is gorgeous because of the shimmer!

      Slet
  7. My favourite is Skating On Thin Iceland, but I like also My Dogsled Is A Hybrid :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. SOTI is near the perfect purple in my mind ;)

      Slet
  8. Hee--we only have one overlap in our picks from this collection (the green).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, yes the brown nuances are your department ;)

      Slet
  9. I do quite like that green shade

    SvarSlet
  10. The 3 are nice and I love your swatches of them. Thank Glogg It’s Friday has stolen my heart - one of the best swatches I've seen of this polish. I want it and the glitter one My Voice Is A Little Norse! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. I love My Dogsled Is A Hybrid :)

    SvarSlet
  12. Mint stole my heart for years now so that one is my favorite. The purple one is so dark, shiny and creamy, loving it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I would not describe this as a mint, but a green slightly min leaning ;)
      I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  13. nice... but nothing special, i'm not impressed with this collection at all :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right about that - but purples and supposed mints have a magic attraction on me ;)

      Slet
  14. I don't know if I'll buy any of them (OPI polishes have crazy prices here), but I sure love the first two (Skating of thin Iceland almost made me crave Fall...Almost ;-)).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I buy mine from Ebay, that's around half the Danish price even with shipping...
      And yes, that is a gorgeous purple!!

      Slet
  15. I like your picks, especially the My Dogsled Is A Hybrid :)

    SvarSlet
  16. Svar
    1. Oh, did your car break down muahhhaaa ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...